Every year Up Our Street holds our Thank You Awards dinner and awards ceremony to celebrate the local people and businesses who go above and beyond to make Easton and Lawrence Hill a great place to live, work and visit.
Our 9th annual Thank You Awards will be held in October and attended by local residents, community organisations, business leaders and Councillors. Local MP Thangam Debbonaire will present the awards during an evening hosted by Patrick Hart and Sherrie Eugene Hart from BCfm and Carib Asian Cookery show on Made In Bristol TV.
Do you know an individual or a local business who has gone above and beyond to have a positive impact in the Easton and Lawrence Hill community? If so, please click on the links below to fill out a short nomination form.
All individuals who meet the criteria below and are nominated by 31 August will be recognised with a Thank You Award and are invited to bring along their nominator and a guest to share in the fun at our Thank You Awards in October.
Thank You Award (click here for nomination form)
Please note the following criteria for individuals:
- Anyone can nominate (but you cannot nominate yourself or your partner).
- Nominees cannot have been nominated within the last five years.
- Nominees must be able to attend the event.
- Nominees must live in Easton and Lawrence Hill OR volunteer here.
- You must be able to provide the full name and contact details of your nominee and describe in up to 100 words why they deserve to be thanked. Please note the reason for nomination will be used in the Thank You Awards booklet and read out on the evening, we will do our best to check the details sent but this is not always possible so please ensure you are happy with the wording sent.
- Please note - no employees or paid staff can be nominated.
Best Local Business Award (click here for nomination form)
Please note the following criteria for business awards:
- Anyone can nominate (but you cannot nominate your own business).
- The business must be based in Easton or Lawrence Hill.
Lifetime or Longstanding Achievement Award
We may present special awards if a nominee is identified as having had a significant impact on Easton and Lawrence Hill over 20 years or more.
Would your organisation like to help us say thank you to the people and businesses working to make Easton and Lawrence Hill a great place to live, work and visit? To continue holding this inspiring event, we need your support and would love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about the Thank You Awards, please contact Tracy Parsons, tel 0117 954 2834, email email@example.com