Do you know an individual or a local business who has gone above and beyond to have a positive impact in the Easton and Lawrence Hill community? We're looking for the activists, the volunteers, the litter pickers, the community gardeners and the just plain good neighbours. And we need you to tell us about them. It's really simple to nominate, just click the links below.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Anyone can nominate (but you cannot nominate your own partner).
- Nominees cannot have been nominated within the last five years.
- Nominees can be a paid worker but only within the voluntary community sector or from a local business (no public sector i.e. Bristol City Council or police).
- Nominees must be able to attend the event.
- Nominees must live in Easton and Lawrence Hill OR volunteer/work here.
- You must be able to provide the full name and contact details of your nominee and describe in up to 100 words why they deserve to be thanked.
For business nominations
- Anyone can nominate (but you cannot nominate your own business).
- The business must be based in Easton or Lawrence Hill.
Ready to nominate? Click the links below:
Thank You Award
Best Local Business Award
Lifetime or Longstanding Achievement Award - we may present special awards if a nominee is identified as having had a significant impact on Easton and Lawrence Hill over 20 years or more.