This year we want to hear your ideas as part of our series of Festival of Solutions events funded by Bristol City Council Social Impact fund.
Do you have an idea that will do any of the following in Easton and Lawrence Hill?
- Improve the neighbourhood
- Bring people in the community together
- Benefit residents
- Help solve a local issue
Need a bit of help to make it happen?
Pitch your idea to the Festival of Solutions Seed Fund! If selected you will receive:
- Support in developing your project / idea at a Design Lab workshop (2-3 representatives of successful ideas must come to this)
- Support from Up Our Street to deliver the project
- Up to £500 to make it happen
We will shortlist from the pitches we receive on 19 June. A small group of people (at least 2-3) who will turn successful ideas into action. must attend the ‘design lab’ workshop on Monday 25 June, 6pm to 9pm, venue tbc to develop and plan the project together. This is an opportunity for residents to develop grassroots projects, activities, events, or innovative ideas, we are not looking for pitches from organisations with paid staff.
Download the application form here