Up Our Street uses a range of print, broadcast, face-to-face, and web-based channels to inform, inspire, and consult with residents of Easton and Lawrence Hill.
As a recognised and trusted voice in the community, Up Our Street can help your organisation reach community members to promote local events, solicit input on plans or policies, raise awareness on relevant issues, inform of upcoming changes to services, and recruit staff and volunteers.
Up Our Street’s communications channels and services include:
- Up Our Street quarterly magazine, delivered to 14,000 households in Easton and Lawrence Hill
- Fortnightly e-bulletin sent to 1,900 email accounts
- 30 community noticeboards in Easton and Lawrence Hill
- Up Our Street Facebook and Twitter networks
- Up Our Street blog
- Neighbourhood flyer distribution
- BCfm monthly community radio show
- Weekly radio spot on BCfm One Love Breakfast show
- BCfm community radio adverts
These services can be commissioned together as part of a larger promotions package or combined with community development, research, consultation, or event planning services to create holistic, bespoke solutions. Whatever your needs, we’re happy to work with you to create custom packages that work for you.